- The Eberhard Safety Slam Lock System is one of the highest quality, thinnest profile vehicle locks we manufacture. The lock measures only 3/4" in thickness.
- Meets the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 206 for personnel restraint applications. To comply with FMVSS 206 standards, the lock must be installed in conjunction with Eberhard’s No. 206-15 striker in a certified FMVSS 206 door system.
- The lock’s versatility allows it to be used for direct operation, remote operation, or a combination of both. Both left- and right-hand versions are available. (Please specify when ordering.) The striker is also included with the package.
- The Safety Slam Lock System is ideal for meeting your on-highway or off highway vehicle locking requirements.
- Serialized for lot control.
- Outside locking/unlocking, with pillar locking cylinder.
- Vertical locking/unlocking from inside.
- Thumb-rotary locking/unlocking from inside.
- Can be mounted on inner surface of door panel, or between outer and inner skins of door.
- Enclosure of mechanism minimizes damage from foreign objects.
- Striker provides primary and secondary latch positions.
- 5/16" square shank hole for outside and inside handles.
- Tumbler spacer included to keep handle shank from going through lock.
- Zinc or black E-coat finish available
- Weight: 2.64 lbs.
(Please refer to the data sheet for part number selection)